Thursday, March 20, 2014

Antique Rose


 This quilt belongs to Sandra. (It is a full queen size, which makes it trickier to get a nice shot in my living room.) The pattern came from the Spring 2006 issue of Quilts and More magazine and is called "Antique Rose".  I was a little surprised when I first saw this quilt as it strays from Sandra's current taste in fabric (like this one I did for her), but it is good to get those older projects done up and moved out to make room for the new!


I used a  Light Sage Omni thread on top and a brown Bottom line on the back.  The Stonehenge fabric she choose for the back really shows off the "Trellis Vine" panto beautifully!


If you have a few extra minutes check out all the giveaways Vicki is having on her blog this week - lots of beautiful things up for grabs!

No comments:

Post a Comment