This time around I got to work on Browyn's blocks. This is what arrived in the mail.
I decided to make 4 more nine inch blocks as I thought it would be a helpful addition when assembling the quilt top in the next round. This block was a little more challenging than I normally take on, but I loved the little curve int he center, and how the corners fit in to what else has been made.
Here are the blocks for Browyn's quilt as they stand right now.
These are Desleys block at the end of the last
It was Kathy's turn to add to them this time. Kathy mad two 6" blocks and two 12" blocks.
These ones are mine to put together as a top for Desley in the next round. Better put my thinking cap on!
Bronwyn added 9" blocks to the group.
These are all of the blocks for Kathy's quilt.
These are the blocks for my quilt at the end of the last round. I smile every time I look at them!
Desley must have gone shopping for some batiks, as I know that is not really what her stash is made of over in Australia. She made this lovely set of blocks.
And here is the whole pile. I can't wait to see what the end product will be. While they are all coming along really nicely - I love mine the most!