Monday, March 14, 2016

Detour Runner


 I made this runner as a gift for my mom to cover her sewing machine cabinet now that she has moved to a new condo.  I had specific measurements that I wanted the final product to come out to, so I modified our Detour pattern just a little bit to make it both longer and wider.

 I added a purple chevron and background section to each side, and a 2" border all around the outside.


The quilting showed up better outside, but the front step was the only dry spot I could find with the big melt going on! 
 



As always Highway 10 Designs patterns are available from me in person, or in our Etsy shop. It was fun to make this pattern again.  I need to make one that will live at my house!


1 comment:

  1. The border gives it a very nice finish. That basic design has always been a winner in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete