Thursday, April 20, 2017

Dazzled


I had the pleasure of quilting this striking quilt for the Roblin Jewel Quilters.  It is their raffle quilt for this year and was made from a pattern called "Dazzled."  


I attended one of their meetings recently and introduced myself and my business and we had an opportunity to decide the quilting plan as a group.  In the end we decided on the "Lithe" pantograph as it added a nice texture to the quilt, and it complimented the prints of the chosen fabrics.  The piecing is the star of this quilt, and the more simple quilting was all that was required.  This quilt is a  generous 96" x 115" and the piecing job was stellar.  Someone is going to be very lucky to win this one!


Lovely job ladies!



1 comment:

  1. I love this quilt pattern but can't find it anywhere! Can you help me or share it? I search dazzeled and different patterns come up.

    ReplyDelete