Thursday, November 28, 2019

More and more Roundabout Place Mats and a Black Friday Sale!



I think Reneta may be the #1 fan of out Highway 10 Designs Roundabout place mat and table runner pattern.  I recently shared her cabin themed set, and today I am sharing two more!  She said she just couldn't stop making them.  I think they turned out awesome!


First up is this set that included the cool seaside word fabric.  I did some ditch stitching between the different fabrics and then a few simple designs in the wider sections.




The second set for today has this awesome combination of fabrics including the boats around the outer edge.



I changed up the quilting designs on this set.  All the quilting I've done here would be easy to translate to a domestic machine. (hint, hint)


i just love them - classy and fun!


Now for the best part....


PDF and Paper patterns are 20% off until midnight on Monday.  Follow this link and you could make some wonderful Roundabout projects like Reneta or any of other patterns.


No comments:

Post a Comment