Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Two More Beauties for Sherry


The first of Sherry's two quilts that I'm sharing today is a pattern called Arboretum by Saginaw Street Quilts.  Sherry started this quilt in a workshop a number of years ago, and decided to change up the size and layout to suit her needs.


Sherry chose the Zephyr pantograph and I love the feel of the wind blowing across the leaves.

 

Sherry is always drawn to fabric that includes text, and I love how the border and the backing tied together.



The second quilt started out to be one thing but ended up being another.  Three Churn Dash blocks, a little applique and a fitting pantograph make for a simple but elegant quilt.


I love the "Pieces of My Heart" pantograph.  I have had the chance to stitch it out on all different kinds of quilts and I always like the result.

















No comments:

Post a Comment