Friday, January 29, 2021

Growing Up Odd II


Do you love scrap quilts?  I don't usually have the urge to make a scrap quilt, but this pattern does draw me in.  This is the second "Growing Up Odd" quilt that Reneta has made.  You can see the first one here.  There is a free tutorial for this pattern from the Wedding Dress Blue blog 


Reneta selected the "Lilac"  pantograph this time around.  This is a newer pantograph in my collection and I am really liking the look it provides.


And nothing like a shot of the full quilt to realize just how much sewing and pressing was involved!


All 92" x 92" of scrappy goodness folded and ready to head home.


 

1 comment:

  1. I have a Growing Up Odd quilt top that has been waiting to be quilted since July 2016. Mine is 122 inches square however, I used 2 ½ " squares, all those extra 1/2's add up quickly, lol. Thanks for the inspiration, maybe I'll dig mine out and get it done soon.

    ReplyDelete