Thursday, October 21, 2021

Catch up quilt parade

 


Time to empty out my camera roll and share some of the lovely quilts that passed through my studio recently!  This first baby quilt was sent by Shalane. I had quilted a larger version of this quilt for Shalane earlier in the year, and she requested the same Gingersnap pantograph for this one as well.  I just love the plum fireside backing on this one!




Next up is Reneta's baby size version of Art East Quilt Company's "Reconnection" quilt.  The cute little animals and the autumn palette led me to  suggest the Oak Breeze pantograph.  I love the movement of this pantograph.




I also quilted a couple of shop sample for Keystone Modern Creative in Winnipeg.  The first is the Flower Tile Quilt which is available as a kit featuring Dot Necessities from Banyan Batiks.  Leslie used some happy yellow Fireside fabric for the backing.  The Gingersnap pantograph seemed like the perfect compliment to the feature fabrics.




Last but not least is the Jelly Rainbow quilt featuring the Speckled fabric collection from Ruby Star Society.  This is also available as a kit from Keystone Modern Creative.


I used the Calder pantograph and some coppery coloured Magnifico thread that matched some of the metallic speckles on the fabrics.










No comments:

Post a Comment