Monday, June 12, 2023

Garden Party




All I can say is Wow with this one.  Syndey made this amazing Garden Party quilt from none other than Bonnie Hunter.  There is an amazing amount of piecing that goes into this one, but no triangles.


The red border and accents really make this a standout.  There are so many unique fabrics to look at!


Sydney chose the Glamorous pantograph and I love how the all over feather design just floats across the quilt top.  We used a pretty pink thread - So Fine #462 Aster.


The floral backing fabric that Sydney provided had just the right mix of colours to compliment the top.


I can't say that I could see myself tackling something like this anytime soon, but I sure enjoyed having it come for a visit!  Are you up for a scrappy challenge like this?





No comments:

Post a Comment