Binding is now on my colorful circle baby quilt. I think that extra little bit of red really helps tie things together.
I found a Ziploc bag with some other squares made from my Northcott winnings. It didn't take long to get them together into this top. This was a lovely flannel collection and I was able to make two quilts like this. I only had to getting backing and binding. One was given away a few years back.
Now someone just needs to have a baby boy so I can give it away!
Here is another flannel baby quilt that came from the Northcott fat quarters. This was fabric I normally wouldn't have been drawn to, but it turned out very pretty. I quilted this one on my DSM and remember getting lost a lot while I quilted the leaves and flowers.
And my last bit of excitement came when my first batting order arrived at lunchtime yesterday. One roll of Quilters Dream Blend and one roll of Quilters Dream Puff. I have used the blend before, but I am excited to try the Puff. (If you are need of some batting just give me a call.) Now my wonderful husband has another job - a storage solution for the batting!