Saturday, June 15, 2013

Fleece Gummy Bears

I am really enjoying making these double fleece blankets as baby gifts.  With no piecing, they really come together quickly.  I had a baby shower to go to this weekend, and used a new panto called "Gummy Bears" for this one.

For tips on making the fringe cutting easier see my post here.


I also added five other new pantos to my collection.  I am looking forward to trying more of them out.

 Chinook                                               Dusty Milller

 Fossil                                                  Ginseng

 Paisley Playtime                                Gummy Bears 




2 comments:

  1. That gummy bears panto is adorable! Also like the fossil one... where do you buy your pantos from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori. Not sure if you got my email. You won the Batik Lover's Giveaway on In My Sewing Room! Congratulations. Please write to me at connect(at)sew-sisters(dot)com with your mailing address and I'll get your prize out!
    http://inmysewingroom.com/2013/06/batik-lovers-giveaway/
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete