Unfortunately I didn't get the best photos of Stephanie's lovely Stack 'n Whack quilt as it was very hazy from the smoke in the air when I completed it.
Because all of the fabrics Stephanie chose were quite patterned we decided that a panto would be the best choice to finish her queen size quilt. To me to top did not feel "naked" and in need of a lot of quilting, and I didn't want the quilting to compete with the stunning designs that the pinwheels created. So, something nice and even to finish it off was the order of the day.
Stephanie chose the "A little bit this" panto and a green So Fine thread, and a caramel bottom line for the back with Quilter's Dream Blend Batting.