Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Summer is coming to an end!

I can't believe I haven't posted anything in 6 weeks!  I have been quilting, but also taking time to enjoy a wonderful summer.  Spending time on the computer has been at the bottom of my priority list, but I do want to share some of the lovely quilts I have had the pleasure of quilting!  (Only one more week before the kids are back in school and I will hopefully fall into a more normal routine.)

These two quilts were brought to me by Trudy.



First is this striking Log Cabin/Ohio Star combination.


The layout and combination of white, grey and blue fabrics is very effective.


Trudy chose the Fascination panto for this one, and it shows up nicely on the solid grey backing fabric.


This second cheerful quilt received the Popcorn panto and a nice purple Maginifco thread.



No comments:

Post a Comment