Sunday, January 7, 2018

Eileen's Not Your Mother's Rail Fence



I recently had the pleasure of quilting Eileen's version of our Highway 10 Designs pattern "Not Your Mother's Rail Fence".  I never tire of quilting one of our designs!


Eileen was able to pull all of the fabrics for this quilt from her stash.  The yardage amounts that she had helped to dictate the color placement in the pattern.


We decided on the Dusty Miller panto (which is one I seem to rarely use) that just seemed to suit this quilt perfectly.  Eileen also selected my navy wide Stonehenge backing fabric.



If you are interested in making this pattern yourself it is available in our Etsy store in traditional paper format or as a pdf download, or ask your local fabric store about bringing it in for you.


Color really changes the look of the quilt!   Thanks for letting me spend some time with your quilt Eileen!





No comments:

Post a Comment