I did all my cutting at home and this was my pile to take to the sewing day.
I got all these sections made. They were the ones that required that most counting and attention. All in all I will need almost 400 of those triangle in a square sections!
And a peak at my basket afterwards. A lot less, but as you can see by this stack of center triangles, there are still quite a few of those triangle in a square units to make!
While I was happily sewing away, Nolan tackled the flooring in the back landing and the basement stairs. We removed the carpeting more than 2 years ago so this is really nice to see coming together. Not done yet, but getting there!