Monday, November 24, 2014

And the Winner is.....




Congratulations to Quilting Tangent on winning the great Batik Fat Quarter Bundle!

I had so much fun reading all your comments and learning where everyone is now and where you have been.  Some had never left the city they were born in and some have more times than I care to imagine (like 50 times!!!!).  I made some great "small world" connections, and learned more about some of you that I thought I knew pretty well!

Thank you to all who left comments.  I responded to everyone who left a comment that I could.  So many of you have your profile set to "no-reply"  and didn't leave an address in your comment.  (Many of you are on Google+ and think it is all well, but I couldn't find a way to contact you!)  If you did not receive and email from me you might want to check out this tutorial to get things straightened out before the next giveaway!

Fix your No-reply status here:

http://www.lewislanedesigns.com/htt-15-fix-no-reply-blogger/
(Checking "show my email" does not make it visible in your comment, but rather allows it to be visible to the blog owner so that they can send you an email and answer a question or tell you that you have won some lovely fabric!)

Hope you enjoyed this year's edition of Blogathon Canada as much as I did.  Many thanks to Sew-Sisters for organizing such a great event!


No comments:

Post a Comment