Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Christmas Quarter Sections


The is Reneta's latest stash busting Quarter Sections quilt.  This one dug into the vast collection of Christmas fabrics, and she didn't even have to buy fabric for the borders! You can see Reneta's other Quarter Sections quilt here - it dug into a different part of her stash.

  

Reneta used her favorite cuddle fabric on the back, so I used my favorite companion batting - Quilter's Dream Puff.  Reneta left the quilting choice up to me, so I used the "Holiday Garland" panto and Magnifico #2063 - Clover Honey thread.  I love shiny gold thread on fabrics with some metallic in them.
 



Now, time for a little shameless self promotion - Quarter Sections is a Highway 10 Designs pattern (the company I co-own with my dear friend Kathy) and you too can bust your stash or keep the economy rolling and make your own.  Pattern is available in our Etsy Shop as a PDF download or in the mail.




No comments:

Post a Comment