Friday, November 24, 2017

Quarter Sections in Tula Pink!


Amy made this funky version of our Quarter Sections pattern using Tula Pink's "Tabby Road" line of fabric.  I can honestly say it never would have occurred to me to piece this top, but that is what makes quilting for others so much fun!


Amy loves her Tula Fabric so of course there is more of it on the back!


Amy left the quilting decisions up to me, and because there was a plain solid border I wanted to have a little fun.  My version of 3's & e's (swirls) in the center and some casual feathers in the border.





I used a pastel variegated thread throughout the quilt, but it really didn't come through in the photos.


If you have a stack of fat quarters and aren't sure what to do with them, our Quarter Sections pattern offers 6 sizes and comes together quickly.  The 8" squares let enjoy enjoy the fabric prints that you fell in love you without chopping them up too small.  






2 comments: