Sunday, February 6, 2022

With Glowing Hearts






The two quilts are shop samples for Keystone Modern Creative using the "With Glowing Hearts" pattern from Patti's Patchwork in both the "panel" and "all blocks" options.  The featured fabric collection is the Oh Canada! 10th Anniversary Stonehenge Collection from Northcott.  Northcott is celebrating with a quilt along and a contest that you can learn all about here.  


The hearts were speaking to me on this first quilt, so I quilted it with the Pieces of my Heart pantograph.  It has very nice movement and the density felt just right.



The leaves on the panel of the second quilt made me think of a light fall breeze so I added the Bora Bora pantograph for that subtle breezy feel.



 Keystone Modern Creative has both of the quilts kitted up and ready to go as well as more of this gorgeous collection in bundles and yardage.

No comments:

Post a Comment