Monday, August 10, 2020

Cindy's Not Your Mother's Rail Fence 3.0


Cindy sent me this crisp Not Your Mother's Rail Fence quilt.  I never get tired of quilting a pattern that is part of the Highway 10 Designs collection.  I know that Cindy enjoys making this pattern as I have quilt two for her in the past.  Check them out here and here.


Cindy thought she was probably going to donate this quilt so she left the panto and thread choice up to me.   I decided to "go for it" with the thread color and picked a bright blue-green that popped on the solids.  The panto is called "Dazzle" and is a nice gender/age neutral design  that will be suitable for whoever the final recipient may be.



Not Your Mother's Rail Fence is a great pattern if you want to use up some of your stash, need a quick gift  or if have someone in your life who would like to learn how to quilt.  PDF and paper patterns available at www.highway10designs.com 

 

1 comment: