This is Amy's latest scrappy quilt. When I asked the pattern name, she said that she made blocks based on a demo from her local quilt guild, and used a layout idea from the Alternate Routes pattern she just finished and came up with this. I think she hit this one out of the park!
This quilt was just a scrappy stash buster, but it was calling out for something other than a panto. I asked Amy if I could play, and she said to go for it. I came up with a plan that didn't involve any rulers or thread changes to keep it budget friendly.
The grey linen background areas received some fun feathers, and the blue scrappy strips received my branching curl fill.
I am really pleased how this one turned out. It really makes me want to make one of my own!