Sunday, January 30, 2022

Cindy's Wonderful Woodland

 


Cindy made this fabulous Wonderful Woodland quilt as a gift for a baby that will be arriving soon to friends in Japan.  What a perfect choice to send a little bit of Canada over to a new baby from its "Canadian Grandma".


I did my freehand woodgrain quilting pattern as I love the texture it adds and I like to plan my stitchhing path to avoid stitching through any cute little eyeballs!




Cindy chose a lovely grey fireside for the backing and this is a super sweet and cuddly quilt.

I also had the opportunity to quilt up this stunning digitally printed panel for Marion.  The panel is called "Winter's Wings" and is from Hoffman fabrics.  Marion wanted some simple but denser quilting for this one and she chose the Soho pantograph.






No comments:

Post a Comment