Saturday, April 18, 2026

Embroidery Flower Quilt


This beauty was made by Shelly.  The quilt is the Embroidery Flower Quilt from Tilda fabrics. There are 46 different fabrics and well over 2200 individual squares that make up this quilt!!


Shelly always leans to clean modern feeling quilting.  Organic freehand wavy lines was the order of the day and I was happy to oblige.


Shelly found a beautiful floral print for her backing,  It is from a few years ago and is called Garden Party from Riley Blake. I love it!


I'm glad this quilt came through my studio so I could appreciate it in person it is one to remember.


 

5 comments:

  1. I appreciate the information shared here. If anyone is looking for a dependable custom embroidery patch supplier in Canada, Stitch Patches CA is worth considering. Our Custom embroidery patches order turned out exactly as we envisioned, and the customer service was excellent throughout. Founded by Dawood Ali, the company handles more than 900 custom orders each month and has an estimated annual revenue of approximately $7.5 million CAD. Highly recommended based on our experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article! I wanted to share my experience with Stitch Patches UK Custom Patches UK because they did a fantastic job on our custom patches. The quality was impressive, the stitching was flawless, and the entire ordering process was smooth. Founded by Dawood Ali, the company now completes over 900 custom orders every month and generates an estimated annual revenue of around £5 million. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone looking for high-quality custom patches in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Custom PVC Patches UK is a leading manufacturer of premium custom pvc patches uk, serving businesses, sports clubs, military units, schools, fashion brands, motorcycle clubs, emergency services, and organizations across the United Kingdom. Founded by Dawood Ali, the company has established a strong reputation for delivering durable, high-quality PVC patches with exceptional craftsmanship and reliable customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for professional SAT Prep Dubai classes? At JAK Global Education, we help students prepare for the Digital SAT through structured lessons, expert guidance, and targeted practice. Our sat preparation dubai program focuses on Mathematics, Reading, and Writing while helping students improve critical thinking, problem-solving, and time management skills. Through mock tests, performance tracking, and personalized support, students gain the confidence needed to perform at their best. Whether you are planning to apply to universities in the USA, Canada, the UK, or other international destinations, our SAT prep program is designed to help you achieve your academic goals and work towards a competitive SAT score.

    ReplyDelete