Saturday, July 13, 2013

Curve It Up Top Complete?

There wasn't much quilting going on around here this last week.  I took the girls to Winnipeg to pick these with my Mom and Dad.


We shared some with, froze some, made jam and had lots to eat with cream - my favorite.

I did get to do a little fabric shopping on the way and picked up fabric to add borders to my Curve it Up quilt top.

Before:

After: (sorry for the late night poor photo)


This top went together without a grand plan in mind.  I probably would have added six purple cornerstones if I knew I was adding purple to the border.  Should I leave well enough alone, or should I try to add a little purple to the sashing?  Hmmm, definitely need to sleep on that one.



1 comment:

  1. Поздравляю с урожаем! Вкусно!!!

    ReplyDelete