Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wrought Iron

I know I have been a little slow in sharing some of the quilts I have been working on, but I will try to make up for it by sharing three today!

This is another one of Ina's lattice quilts that she is making for her local care home.  I used the "Wrought Iron" panto. I have had this one in my collection for a long time, but hadn't found the right opportunity to try it out.  I thought it suited this quilt really well and I love how it looks on the back.




Another Disappearing Nine Patch from Ina.  She starts with 5" squares for those of you who are wondering.  This one got the "Flirtatious" panto.






This one came to me from Ruth.  She is donating this one to the New Horizons Senior Centre in Winnipegosis and they will raffle it to raise money for the centre.


Ruth chose the "Heartstrings" panto, and I'm glad I have stocked up on my colors of So Fine thread over the years as I had the perfect dark mauve to compliment the background fabric.


Ruth also chose one of my Stonehenge backings and the quilting shows up really nicely!










1 comment:

  1. Between Round Robin, you have been so busy/productive/creative. and more, Super choices for the quiltings.

    ReplyDelete