Monday, November 26, 2018

Roundabout by Highway 10 Designs


Today Highway 10 Designs is excited to launch our newest offering - Roundabout.  This pattern includes instructions for place mats and two table runners.  The really exciting part of this pattern is that the shapes of the items fit nicely on round and oval tables, not just ones with square corners!



Above you can see the three items.  They are strip pieced and go together really easily, so you could still get a set together before Christmas!  
Below you can see the colorway that I made for my daughter for her first apartment.


Another unique feature of this pattern is that the place mats and the simple runner can be adjusted to any length you require for your table with the instructions we have provided in the pattern.




The table that I used for these photos is quite a large one - the round one is 47" in diameter.  When the table is oval you can see how you could have lots of guests and more place mats would fit in at the ends.




The place mats in the following photos use the standard size we include in the pattern and you can see how they fit on 36", 42" or 45" round tables.  With the included instructions you can adjust the size of the place mats to perfectly fit your own round table, no matter what size it is!


The pattern is available as a PDF download or through the mail in paper format in our Highway 10 Designs Etsy Store.



I love this pattern so much that I couldn't help but start another set after I gave the ones I made to my daughter.  Here is a peak at the colors I chose.  We hope that you love Roundabout as much as we do! Head on over to www.tamarackshack.blogspot.ca and read Kathy's story of how Roundabout came to be.







No comments:

Post a Comment