Monday, May 27, 2019

Scrappy Stepping Stones


Here is yet another scrappy quilt made by Reneta.  She often searches Pinterest for new ideas, and this quilt came from there.  There wasn't a link back to the source of the original photo, but another quilter loved the quilt as well and did the math and shared what she came up with. https://patchworknplay.blogspot.com/2017/06/scrappy-stepping-stones.html


It is always a lot of fun for me to see all the fabrics that went into one of Reneta's scrap quilts.  Sometimes there are even some pieces that came from my sewing room!


Reneta left the pantograph choice up to me, and I thought London Fog would look nice. This was the first time I stitched this pantograph out, and I know I will be using it often.


Thanks to my daughter and guest photographer Kendra who all the photos for this post!




No comments:

Post a Comment