Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Cookie Cutter


I recently had the pleasure of quilting this gorgeous quilt for Leslie at Keystone Modern Creative.  The pattern is called Cookie Cutter by Jaybird Quilts and the fabric is Pedal Pusher by Camelot fabrics.  This quilt has such a different feel than the original cover design that features a white background with rainbow colours.


Leslie let me pick the quilting design, but I did check to make sure she was okay with feathers!


   I used a bead board design on the outer border to frame the quilt. 


The coloured diamond got continuous curves and a twirling feather motif filled the center.


Last but not least I had lots of fun filling the background with flowing feathers.




It was hard to say goodbye to this one - I just loved the whole thing!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful quilt. Love the quilting design. Glad I found you on Pintrest Lori.

    ReplyDelete