Monday, November 25, 2019

Reneta's Cabin Theme Roundabout Placemats



 For those of you that have asked if I've been doing any quilting this fall this answer is a resounding yes!  I am dreadfully behind in posting photos as evidenced by the grass and leaves in these photos instead of snow!  I will do my best to get caught up over the next week or so - I think I have at least 10 quilts to share...


First up is the wonderful set of cabin themed Roundabout place mats made by Reneta.  I had a lot of fun quilting the fish in the green ring.  Reneta made these as a gift for a family member with a property on the water.  I think they will be perfect.



The items in the Roundabout pattern go together really quickly so you could still get some made in time for Christmas.  Pattern is available in PDF download or paper format.




No comments:

Post a Comment