Thursday, March 25, 2021

Charming Additions


Val made this lovely quilt entirely from her stash.  She has been on a stash busting roll lately as you can see by her other recent finish.  The pattern is called Charming Additions and was published in the December 2012 edition of American Patchwork and Qulting Magazine.




Val selected the Lilac pantograph which is fast becoming a customer favorite around here.  She also selected a grey Stonehenge wide back from my collection, so I decided to use a grey thread for the quilting.  I probably could have selected just about any colour, as I think they are all included in the quilt somewhere!



Val said this quilt is for her, and I'm sure it will have lots of happy memories of all the quilts that came before to provide this diversity of scraps.


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure she used a ton of scraps on that colorful quilt.

    ReplyDelete