Thursday, March 4, 2021

Three Sampler Quilts


Tannis sent three lovely Sampler/Block of the Month quilts that purchased somewhere in the 2007-2010 era.  This first one is my favorite as I will always have a soft spot in my heart for batik fabrics.  I like the interesting color placement in the centre of the quilt.


Tannis selected the Expression pantograph.  It a nice design when you desire light handed quilting.




Next up is this lovely blue and yellow floral.  There is something about blue and yellow that is just so fresh and pretty.

  

The raindrops pantograph was the choice for this one.  


  



Last but not least is the bright and fun lime green sampler that was made with "thangle" papers.

Tannis chose the Flower Child pantograph and I used lime green thread on both the top of this one to keep up with its bold fun feeling.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment