Saturday, April 24, 2021

Blue Kaleidoscope and more


This beautiful Kaleidoscope quilt was made by Karen.  All of the blocks are cut from the single fabric you see in the inner border.  The variation always amazes me.




Karen selected the Flower Child Pantograph and I used a graphite colored So Fine thread for the quilting.



Karen often makes interesting pieced backings and this is the first time I saw a zipper back and I love it!






This second quilt Karen sent was made from the leftover of this Shadow Box quilt.  She chose the Maple Syrup Pantograph which looks great on the front and with the print on the flannel backing.





 

1 comment:

  1. The Kaleidoscope quilt is jaw dropping stunning. I am going to have to try the zipper insert on a backing. Wonderful work, Karen and Lori.

    ReplyDelete