Monday, September 12, 2022

Charming Butterflies


Cindy brought this cheerful quilt that she made for her granddaughter.  The pattern is called Charming Butterflies by Holly Daniels and was originally published in the August 2012 issue of Quilter's World magazine but is now available through e-patterns central.


When I suggested the Fanciful Fliers pantograph Cindy was in total agreement.  The pantograph looks fabulous on the teal Cuddletex backing that Cindy provided.  Cindy said she really didn't love the color, but it matched the top perfectly and her granddaughter loves the color which is most important.


Most of the quilts that come through my studio go home to the maker to finish the binding.  Occasionally I would get asked if I offered binding, and I never had the time or desire to add that to my services.  I have started working with another talented quilter who is happy to offer binding services if that would be something you are interested in.  Cindy took advantage of the option and her quilt was returned bound and ready to gift.







 

1 comment:

  1. ce modèle me plait beaucoup mais malgré mes recherches je ne le trouve pas : pouvez-vous m'aider?merci

    ReplyDelete