Saturday, November 13, 2021

Oh My Stars

 Let me start by saying that I have to get caught up on my posting as the white stuff is falling now and my backyard no longer looks like this!

Crystal made this lovely lap quilt for a friend who recently received a very sad terminal diagnosis.  Crystal knew she needed to get something finished quickly so she turned to the Oh My stars pattern.

 Oh My Stars is a free pattern from Pat Sloan that can be found here. 



Crystal dropped this quilt off just when a few new pantographs arrived and we both immediately loved how "Cassava" looked on her quilt.   I like the scale of it, and I think it will become a favorite in my collection.



Crystal chose the Dream Puff batting for its warmth and lightness.  I love the lofty texture that it adds to the quilt.




1 comment:

  1. I love the loft this batting provides. It just lifts the texture of the quilting.

    ReplyDelete