Friday, July 15, 2022

A Couple of Art East Quilts


Art East Quilting Company has some of the most fun patterns on the market today.  Recently two of them came through my studio.  First up is this darling quilt made by Shelly. This pattern is called "Cattle Call."  


I just loved the colours Shelly used.   Shelly decided on the Bora Bora pantogrpah and a medium green thread.



Next up is Cindy's "Trending" quilt that was a Block of Month project from Art East over the last year.  Cindy selected her own farbics in a very similar color palette to what was offered in the original kit.


Cindy selected the Breath of the Gods pantograph and a medium blue thread for the quilting.





My daughter helped me take a few fun photos in front the Alice in Wonderland mural on the side of our favorite tea shop here in Selkirk.  


My favorite animal in the quilt and a cute detail of the mural!


No comments:

Post a Comment