Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Winter Mittens


I am happy to share a quilt that is all mine!  This quilt came together a part of a Queen Bee block swap I participated in last year.   Every month one member of the group would select a block pattern and the other participants would make two blocks and pop them in the mail.  I selected this free Winter Mittens pattern from Sew Fresh quilts and sent everyone a piece of my background fabric.


Here are some close up photos of all the cool blocks I received.


From Andrea


From Kathy


From Shalane

From Lee

From Reneta

From Janie

From Amy

From Shelly

Made by me

Made by me



I selected the Snow Winds pantograph as it just seemed fitting.


And I finally found the perfect opportunity to use this interesting piece of wide backing fabric that had been sitting on my shelf for awhile.  I think it fit in perfectly.



1 comment: