Thursday, July 25, 2019

City Slicker - Custom Quilting



Patrice sent me this beautiful version of our Highway 10 Designs City Slicker pattern.  Patrice upsized the original patternfrom 60" x 84" to 87" x 96" so it would fit a bigger bed.


This quilt is a wedding gift for her daughter and son-in-law so Patrice requested custom quilting to make it extra special.  She really liked the designs I did on my original version of the quilt, so we proceeded with that plan.  I used black thread for all the quilting. 


Patrice sent a solid black backing so I suggested used Quilter's Dream Midnight Poly batting.  The quilting shows up so well on the solid backing!





I just love this version of City Slicker.  The jelly roll friendly pattern is available as a pdf download or in paper form through the mail from our Highway 10 Designs Etsy Shop.






3 comments: