Thursday, November 5, 2020

Washboard Road by Highway 10 Designs




Let me introduce you to the newest pattern from Highway 10 Designs - Washboard Road.   
This is the 15th pattern Kathy and I has designed as Highway 10 Designs and we are celebrating with a sale! From now until November 15th all paper and PDF patterns in our store are 15% off!


 This pattern is designed to use your favorite precut fabric. Originally conceived to use jelly rolls, Kathy and I quickly realized that this pattern works just as well with Fat Quarters and even Fat Eighths!  The pattern includes instructions for 4 size options including Throw, Twin, Queen and King.




I made the quilt featured on the cover this time around and I am loading up this post with photos because I just love it so much!  The fabric is Fairy Dust by V & Co. for Moda.  I used the Twister pantograph for a simple clean finish, and a silver Maginifico thread to echo the metallic elements in the fabric collection.





Washboard Road is perfect for an experienced beginner and beyond.  I'm sure many quilters out there have purchased a precut because it was "so pretty", but didn't really have a plan, and now it is just waiting on shelf for the right pattern to come along.  Washboard Road might just be that pattern! Washboard Road is available in both PDF download and paper formats on our website. 



  I'll give you a sneak peak of Amy's version with a rich navy background and the borderless option.  I'll share more in my next post tomorrow!











 





1 comment:

  1. Yahoo, another winner. Fairy Dust is the perfect line for Washboard Road. Congratulations. I am heading over to order my copy right now.

    ReplyDelete