Saturday, September 4, 2021

Hour Glass Wreath



I had the pleasure of quilting this fun and fruity quilt for Crystal. The pattern is called Hour Glass Wreath by Missouri Star and the fabric line is The Berry Best by Wilmington prints. 


Crystal was making this quilt for her mother-in-law that she hadn't been able to see for 18 months. When she found out that they would be able to have a visit this summer, she worked hard and enlisted my help to get this quilt over the finish line before the much awaited visit.

  

Crystal selected the Pirouette pantograph, and this was the first opportunity I had to stitch it out.  I love it even more than I thought that I would!




Crystal's mother-in-law is also a quilter, and was totally surprised and overjoyed to receive this lovely quilt.  Her expression says it all!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment